These Are All The Women Drake Has Dated In Life (That We Know Of)
Now that news broke that Drake has snatched up Jennifer, we see it fitting to take a trip down memory lane and revisit all of the 6 God’s previous relationships, well at least the ones that we know of:
- Keshia Chante: In mid-2000s, Drake was rumored to be dating Chante with whom he had been friends since they were teenagers. Chante denied being Drake’s ex-girlfriend but admitted that the rapper is definitely her “type.” Drake also said: “She’s a cool person, I’d be proud to say that we had our time when we were like 16 years old.”
- Jade Lee: Drake sparked rumors about dating Lee in 2006 when he rapped about her in his “Karaoke” and “Look What You’ve Done” tracks. Some media outlets quote Drake as saying he even wanted to “marry her.”
- Zineb “Nebby Neb” Samir: Drake revealed that one of his songs, “Best I Ever Had,” was written about this one particular ex-girlfriend.
- Bria Myles: Two of Drake’s songs — “Bria’s Interlude” and “From Time” — were dedicated to the gorgeous Myles who is an extra thick model and video vixen.
- Cat Washington: Washington of “Bad Girls Club” alum revealed that in 2009 she and Drake were together for over a year after meeting on the sets of his “Best I Ever Had” video.
- Vanessa Veasley: In 2010 rumors surfaced that Drake and the actress had started dating, and that she even got pregnant with his child. A situation which some speculate was touched on in Drake’s track “The Resistance.”
- Teyana Taylor: Drake and Kanye’s muse and the now Mrs. Shumpert were linked in 2009 and again in 2013 when they were spotted hanging out together and sharing photos on social media.
- Nicki Minaj: While never confirmed, Drake was rumored to have dated his longtime friend and collaborator. Some say that their hook up had a role to play in Drake’s infamous beef with Meek Mill.
- Rihanna: Drake’s most infamous relationship came courtesy of the Bad Gal herself. They dated shortly around 2009, later briefly rekindled their romance in 2014 and then again in 2016.
- Maliah Michel: After the well known exotic dancer appearance in Drake’s “Find Your Love” music video in 2010, reports surfaced that the two dated.
- Serena Williams: The tennis superstar got her turn at serving up Drake back in 2011. News of their romance broke after the rapper cheered for the tennis GOAT during several of her games and they were later spotted kissing while out to dinner.
- Tina Sumpter: In 2011 Drake and the actress are said to have linked up. While never confirmed, she reportedly revealed that she did have “a slight crush” on him. Tika is now married with children.
- Tyra Banks: The Supermodel and Drake were linked after the two were spotted out on a date together. The rapper later said: f “I went on a date with her one time, yeah. We went to Disneyland in disguise actually, which was fun,” he reportedly said at the time. “I don’t know if it was a date. It was a get together. We’re close as well.”
- Rita Ora: In 2012 Drake and the British pop-star were linked together after they did a collage for her “R.I.P.” track and they were reportedly seen kissing backstage during a concert.
- Zoe Kravitz: Everyone’s #WCW became Drake’s Woman Crush EVERY DAY from 2013-2014 (before and after his European tour with Rihanna.) We got confirmation of their romance after shared pictures on social media.
- Jennifer Lopez: This may just be The Six God’s most triumphant conquer to date – The two superstars shared this same photo on Instagram of them hugged up sparking rumors that they two had just gone public with their relation. The rumors had been brewing for the past few weeks after Drake hit up her Vegas show and the two posed together for a photo which they shared on Instagram.
Sources: yahoo.com, madamenoire.com, honeygerman.com, bossip.com