Let’s Break Down ALL Of Jennifer Lopez’ Relationships
Now that news broke that Jennifer Lopez has snatched up Drake, we see it fitting to take a trip down memory lane and revisit all of Jenny’s previous relationships, well at least the ones that we know of:
- David Cruz: Jennifer dated her high school sweetheart for 10 years, they began dating in 1984 when she was 15-years-old and ended things right before she took off to go become a star.
- Wesley Snipes: After breaking up with her High School sweetheart, in 1995 Jennifer began dating the actor which she met on the set of her movie ‘Movie Train.’
- Ojani Noa: In 1997 Jennifer married the Cuban waiter who she met while in Miami filming her movie ‘Blood and Wine.’ The two divorced 11 months later.
- Tommy Mottola: J.Lo is rumored to have briefly dated the music executive in 1998 after his split from Mariah Carey.
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: While working on her debut album ‘On the 6,’ Jennifer connected with Diddy and the two New Yorkers dated from 1999-2001. Many blame their 2001 split on them being arrested together after the infamous Club New York shooting for which Shyne served in 10 years prison .
- Cris Judd: One lucky backup dancer that worked for Jenny moved up in the ranks and into the position of boyfriend and eventually husband. The marriage was short lived, the couple called it quits after only 9 months of marriage.
- Ben Affleck: Hollywood got their entire LIFE when ‘Bennifer’ came to be in 2002! La Lopez sat still for a few years with the actor and was even engaged to marry Ben. While they crushed countless red carpets together, the wedding never took place and they split in January 2004.
- Marc Anthony: Nuyoricans celebrated this coupledom in a way that only a true Puerto Rican from the Bronx can understand. After her split from Ben in 2004, Jennifer hooked up with the Salsa Superstar and in just months the two were married. Seven years and a set of twins later, the couple filed for divorce in April 2012. The two remain friends and still continue to work closely together.
- Casper Smart: Another pretty boy dancers gets upgraded to the position of hubby when Jennifer is smitten by the 24-year-old who was working for her. The two dated from 2011 all the way up to August 2016. While some sources say the split was mutual and amicable, other outlets say he’s cheating ways was the reason why she dumped him.
- Maksim Chmerkowsky: While neither party ever confirmed that they in fact dated, Jennifer was briefly linked to the ‘Dancing With The Stars’ pro-dancer in 2014.
- Drake: This may just be Jenny’s latest pretty boy acquisition – The two superstars shared this same photo on Instagram of them hugged up sparking rumors that they two had just gone public with their relation. The rumors had been brewing for the past few weeks after Drake hit up her Vegas show and the two posed together for a photo which they shared on Instagram.
Sources: latina.com , PEOPLE.com, honeygerman.com, eonline.com